Passport and Visa
- How to obtain a Vietnam visa? Click here and read carefully.
- Student should apply for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy in his/her home country.
- Student sends a visa copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get Travel Insurance
It is critical to have a reliable health and injury insurance policy when you are studying overseas, as well as emergency evacuation and repatriation coverage.
Your life insurance company will be able to protect you overseas, but even if it does, there are a few aspects that travel insurance does not cover.
- Coverage if your flight is delayed/canceled
- Lost luggage
- Stolen personal belongings
- Evacuation in the case of a health emergency or natural disaster
You can get travel insurance at ….
Where to exchange Vietnamese currency?
Banks are the safest places to exchange your currency. At Tan San Nhat Airport (Ho Chi Minh City), some banks can find currency exchange stalls after customs and immigration. These booths, however, typically apply an unfavorable exchange rate.
- Gold and jewelry shops
Exchanging money at gold shops is very simple. No form needed to be filled out, no passport required, and it is very straightforward.
- ATMs in Vietnam
You cannot withdraw any different currencies but VND from ATMs.
ATMs in Vietnam operate 24/7. To find one, use Google Maps to locate the nearest ATM or look up on Google the aforementioned banks on Google.